This asshole, Sean Sherlock wants to pass an Irish version of SOPA by the end of January. This can’t happen. His “IT Law” is horrendously and dangerously vague and needs to be stopped.
Also, HE IS TRYING TO PASS THIS LAW WITHOUT A VOTE IN THE OIREACHTAS, which is a slap in the face to our Constitution.
Last time I checked, Ireland was a democracy.
- opposable-thumbs likes this
- teaweedandbooze reblogged this from evanescentphantomseeker and added:
- evanescentphantomseeker reblogged this from adamdmurray and added:
- misterebby reblogged this from gavatarthelastbearbender
- gavatarthelastbearbender reblogged this from adamdmurray
- menasor likes this
- menasor reblogged this from adamdmurray and added:
- noshitseansherlocktd reblogged this from adamdmurray
- adamdmurray posted this